GX720 AUDIO DRIVER

Now, I un- and reinstalled tha same VGA driver and it seems everything is fine, I dont have more unknown devices. Sorry this goes to my latest post, thats my system now! Well I didnt install all of them, cus I dont really need tha modem, or Wi-fi, but now I installed all of them, what on that page, and every unknown or not working thing disappeared from tha list exept one I'm no Intel expert, but with e. But when I wanted to try to turn my audio to AC 97' than I also realised that I dont have such a thing: You must have done something wrong or loaded the drivers in the wrong order. I cant make work my webcam either, but thats a little problem.
Uploader: Voodookasa
Date Added: 8 April 2015
File Size: 17.26 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 16440
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Well I didnt install all of them, cus I dont really need tha modem, or Wi-fi, but now I installed all of them, what on that page, and every unknown or not working thing disappeared from tha list exept one Anyone know this connection better than me? Maybe tha drivers are opimized for vista? Neither do fx720 As it only confuses people. Pbut tomorrow I hope it'll work. Home Help Search Login Register.

Support For GX | Laptops - The best gaming laptop provider | MSI Global

Downloaded all drivers from MSI and I got these: Audjo, but apart from 'high definition audio', I cannot understand what other devices you have missing from your screenshot. System runs on Win Xp sp3. Sorry this goes to my latest post, thats my system now! And still my peoblem with this audio device occured.

Every of my installs went properly with no audlo and error messages, so i dont understand why can this be. But when I wanted to try to turn my audio to AC 97' than I also realised that I dont have such a thing: P THX for help agan guys, its working fine now: So actually tha problem was tha missing of this driver, which is in tha VGA install driver, what I installed right after Windows, so I dont know why it wasnt aueio my laptop, but I will never understand these things: I got this notebook for a few days aurio and Im very pleased with it, exept little problems.

But now I dont know whats missing as I installed all of tha drivers there.: I'm no Intel expert, but with e.

Download MSI GX Audio Driver _WHQL for Windows Vista, Windows Vista 64 bit

Please login or register. That sounds very good: S Could U tell me pls what am I missing?

Screen is working fine, but no audio. Once they work, next time they die. So I started to try everything out, and I thought tha tv got some problems till I realised my audio on notebook has some devicees audoi i cant install. Now, I un- and reinstalled tha same VGA driver and it seems everything is fine, I dont have more unknown devices.

THX for all tha helps!

I will never understand tha system of programs and hardware functions. As for the webcam, turn in on, you probably haven't yet. Or know audi to fix these Devices to work?

Your notebook uses a HD audio codec chip, so installing an AC97 driver is completely pointless. You must have done something wrong or loaded the drivers in the wrong order.

OptiPlex GX720 Audio Driver

You need to set the audio-output to HDMI as well, see picture below. I reinstalled tha audio drivers, deleted all these auduo before doing that and my sounds are great, exept these are coming back and they cant be upgraded or installed, and I cant move sound to tha tv. S Than I tried to install AC97 but it didnt appeared after tha install.

I only have 1 option. I cant make work my webcam either, but thats a little problem.

Comments